An overall message to the community.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maxcloud, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Maxcloud

Maxcloud Administrator
    Administrator

Hello all,

As we're slowly reaching our goal, I've noticed the community is starting to grow restless. We thought this would eventually happen and alas here we are. So, I think it's time we start filling in the blanks. Our goal here is to create a community based private server, it's been our goal the entire time. You might have seen us attempting to discuss the implementation and/or change of some feature(s) in our discord. That's because we're attempting to establish a rapport with as many people as possible. We want to know what you want, but I think the time to discuss such thing should now be moved to the forum, where the community can discuss these topics as others join and submit their input on the matter as well. It can be a bit difficult when one group of people want one thing for the server and another group disagree.

Alpha

• I'll be the first to admit there were so many bugs it was almost unbearable. Thankfully, we had people showing us the errors and they got dealt with. Unfortunately, these errors were so severe that once most of these errors were resolved, the server required a wipe again within 2 weeks. It was a complete mess and some might even consider it to be unforgivable. However, in these dark times we've had a few wonderful people that stuck around and discussed the errors with us so they could be resolved. Slow updates; I've been told by a few people that some members left the community due to the progress of our updates. Well, It's just a single developer working on the code, please keep that in mind.
    Alpha 2
    • We're here right now. At this stage in the game, we're slowly attempting to find a nice balance between everything, while still focused on fixing some left over bugs. How you obtain items, equipment, scrolls, cubes, experience, etc. These are all things we've been taking into consideration, but it's been a bit difficult recently because we feel that once we start tweaking things, people start to become a bit uneasy and think the future here is going to be grim. We understand that you choose private servers because you don't enjoy the mind numbing game play but if we gave you everything in a nice timely fashion, I think you would be bored after a few weeks/months of playing and that's not something we're invested in doing. So, if longevity is not your thing, this isn't the server for you. :oops:
    Beta
    • There isn't much to say right now but we have a closed beta planned. We will be accepting 25-30 people maximum for the closed beta. Only active people whom are willing to provide feedback and help mold the server even further as we get it ready for the community will be accepted, I'll provide more details at a later date.
    I want to thank the community for participating in such a hectic server while we iron things out. Ermm, one last thing. If you want to be apart of the team and help us even more, feel free to fill out one of our GM applications. Have fun! ;)

2. Kaizen

Kaizen First Wave
    Alpha

I'm practically a new user in the community, I've been looking for the features of this server and I really did not get any concrete ones.

I would like to know about these or at least a direct question to answer it. Will this server be progressively updated to the next version according to the time?

3. Axel

Axel First Wave
    Alpha

Cant wait! Im new and i like the server already, I used to be a wz editor back then on a few top servers back then. But Good luck c:

luckyload likes this.
  4. pong705

pong705 IGN Lizard
    Alpha

I wanna ask the same question